China Vane Pump Analyzes The Failure Of Vane Pump Flow
The China Vane Pump explains the reasons for the insufficient flow of the vane pump and the troubleshooting methods:
A. Common faults and their causes:
1. The screw at the top cover is loose, the axial clearance is increased, and the volumetric efficiency is decreased.
2. Individual blade sliding is not flexible
3. The inner surface of the stator is worn and the blades cannot be in good contact with the inner surface of the stator.
4. The end face of the distribution plate is seriously worn
5. Blade and rotor are reversed
6. System leakage is large
B. Exclusion method:
1. Tighten the screws properly to ensure uniform and proper clearance (gap 0.04~0.07 mm)
2. Clean the vane pump and replace it if it is not flexible.
3. The inner surface of the stator is generally worn at the suction chamber.
4. Replace the distribution plate end
5. Make the blade inclination direction consistent with the rotation direction of the rotor
6. Check the leaks on a component-by-component basis and check that the gauge is blocked by dirt.