If you have been charged with a criminal offence or you are currently under investigation by the police, it is important that you understand your rights and get proper advice about the options available to you. They can appear in all Western Australian courts, both metropolitan and country. If your matter is being heard in a court outside of the Perth Metropolitan area, they can either travel to you to appear in person, or appear via an audio or video link (where allowed).