Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Repair Rules
Most domestic products use microporous ceramic filters and nano-KDF filters, dechlorination balls, alkaline ball-based water purification technology, water flow is greater than the Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet water purifier using hollow fiber technology, ceramic filters can be cleaned and repeated use. After a certain service life, the filter element needs to be replaced regularly.
1. Activated carbon is the main water purification material of the leading water purifier. The nano active filter has good adsorption capacity, and has good filtering effect on chlorine, heavy metals and pesticides in water before adsorption saturation.
2, hollow fiber technology is based on hollow fiber membrane water purification technology, can filter out most of the pollutants in the water, the filter should be replaced regularly.
3, ceramics and nano-KDF technology, most of the domestic products use microporous ceramic filter and nano-KDF filter material, dechlorination ball, alkaline ball-based water purification technology, water flow is greater than the net using hollow fiber technology water purifier ceramic filter Repeat for cleaning. After a certain service life, the filter element needs to be replaced regularly.
First, the maintenance method of stainless steel kitchen faucet
1. Tighten the faucet first and use a wrench to turn the faucet counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Unscrew the hole outward and wrap it 5-6 times with the wrapping tape on the threaded portion.
3. Check if the faucet has been adjusted with the water wrench to enter the clock direction. After the final installation, turn on the main switch and try to see if it will leak.
Second, the cause of water leakage
1. Causes of water leakage at the outlet: due to wear of the shaft pad in the faucet. Use pliers to loosen and remove the gland, use the clip to remove the shaft washer, and replace it with a new one.
2. Causes of water leakage in the lower part of the faucet: This is caused by the wear of the triangular seal inside the gland. You can loosen the screw to remove the hoe, then release the gland, then remove the gland in the triangular seal and replace the new gland.
3. Leakage at the joint: Normally, loosen the cap nut and retighten the cap nut or replace the new U-ring.
4. Reduce the amount of water: It may be that the water leakage occurs because the water stop of the single-gun faucet sticks to the sand. This phenomenon is still to find a professional maintenance personnel to remove the faucet for cleaning, but if the rubber mat is damaged, it must be replaced.
information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet : http://latinosdelmundo.com/blogs/1515/13201/howdoyoudealwiththestainlesssteelkitchenfaucet